Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring break!

It's Friday and my break has officially started! I'm waiting at Casablanca airport right now for my flight to London but I have a short layover in Madrid. I'll arrive at Heathrow airport at 9:15pm. I can't describe how unbelievably excited I am. I have tons of cousins and family in London, plus my dad is also flying in this week. It'll be the first time seeing familiar faces in over two months which is great because I'm tired of being around people from AMIDEAST all the time. While some of them are cool, they're still strangers who I've only known for a few weeks.

My cousin Saber bhaia is picking me up from the airport tonight. I'm excited to meet my little niece Sahra for the first time! Dad's coming on Sunday, and I have a ton of other cousins to see during the week. I've been to London before so I've seen most of the touristy stuff, so this trip will mostly be enjoying the city and shopping and spending time with family. And of course looking for Harry Potter stuff! Then there's my trip to Paris to look forward to! By some incredible stroke of luck, I got my tax refund today which means ore spending money in my bank account which means shopping in Europe! Life is good!